Non-conservator * was appointed personal representative? Dad died intestate? What?
After my father‘s death on June 21, 2011, I sent copies of the “Will of Ronald Richard Kirkwood” via certified mail to the following:
- Janice Cagle, Cedar County, MO public administrator & conservator & co-guardian of my father, Ronald Richard Kirkwood
- Peter A. Lee, (Missouri Bar No. 55172) attorney for Janice Cagle AND guardian ad lidem (conveniently) for my father, Ronald Richard Kirkwood
- Elizabeth V. Rohrs, (Missouri Bar No. 31433) attorney representing Mary Hackbirth Kirkwood * ( see photo below )
- Cedar County Probate Court in care of Melinda Gumm, Cedar County, MO court clerk
I received all 4 notifications back signed and delivered. Mary Catherine Kirkwood *, (as listed this time), (see photo below) was then appointed personal representative of my father’s estate & that he died intestate. NOTE: Mary * was appointed co-guardian and NOT CONSERVATOR in the Guardianship proceedings (Case No: 10CD-PR0059), despite her requests & application. The Circuit Court of Cedar County, Missouri Probate Division, Judge Dennis D. Reaves, then put all fiduciary responsibility back in her hands on September 30, 2011?!?
Clearly this makes absolutely no sense.
isolate, medicate, take the estate
- Fear of Living (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Missouri Senate Backs Expansion of Elder Abuse Law (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Grief and Alzheimer’s — Anguish Over Multiple Losses (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- No one should ever become… (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Rosa Parks Estate Looted by Attorneys and Judge, Lawyer Alleges (abcnews.go.com)