Non-conservator * was appointed personal representative? Dad died intestate? What?
After my father‘s death on June 21, 2011, I sent copies of the “Will of Ronald Richard Kirkwood” via certified mail to the following:
- Janice Cagle, Cedar County, MO public administrator & conservator & co-guardian of my father, Ronald Richard Kirkwood
- Peter A. Lee, (Missouri Bar No. 55172) attorney for Janice Cagle AND guardian ad lidem (conveniently) for my father, Ronald Richard Kirkwood
- Elizabeth V. Rohrs, (Missouri Bar No. 31433) attorney representing Mary Hackbirth Kirkwood * ( see photo below )
- Cedar County Probate Court in care of Melinda Gumm, Cedar County, MO court clerk
I received all 4 notifications back signed and delivered. Mary Catherine Kirkwood *, (as listed this time), (see photo below) was then appointed personal representative of my father’s estate & that he died intestate. NOTE: Mary * was appointed co-guardian and NOT CONSERVATOR in the Guardianship proceedings (Case No: 10CD-PR0059), despite her requests & application. The Circuit Court of Cedar County, Missouri Probate Division, Judge Dennis D. Reaves, then put all fiduciary responsibility back in her hands on September 30, 2011?!?
Clearly this makes absolutely no sense.
isolate, medicate, take the estate
- Fear of Living (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Missouri Senate Backs Expansion of Elder Abuse Law (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Grief and Alzheimer’s — Anguish Over Multiple Losses (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- No one should ever become… (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Rosa Parks Estate Looted by Attorneys and Judge, Lawyer Alleges (abcnews.go.com)
Pauper v. Probate: Tate v. Tate/Automattic, Inc. d/b/a WordPress-The Greatest Victory for Freedom of Speech in Modern American Jurisprudence
This is a MUST read!
IN THE FIRST CIVIL COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
Pauper Case No. : PD1 (Public Domain)
Probate Court Filed: November 8, 2011 (The Biggest Business in the World)
JUDGE “WE, THE PEOPLE…”, PRESIDING
Reader, do you…
View original post 667 more words
Appalling information about Missouri & Elder Abuse!
I am appalled! Now this explains a little bit more to me why APS allowed my Dad to remain in the home of someone who was reported for neglect / exploitation / fraud etc. 4 times! My father died. I have yet to find a single person in Missouri that cares about elder abuse & guardianship / conservator abuse. Especially in Cedar County, the judges look past the obvious abuse that is taking place in order for the attorneys and public administrators to PROFIT! Something has to be done! signed, Lark E. Kirkwood
Click on this link to be directed to the article: St. Louis Beacon – Missouri official challenges federal report on elder abuse in state
- National Organization to Stop Elder Abuse and Guardianship Abuse (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Elder law awareness: 46-year old Minnesota man commits elder abuse against own 86 year old mother (elder-abuse-cyberray.blogspot.com)
- Experts: More Seniors Being Targeted For Scams (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- National Elder Financial Fraud Hotline To Be Launched By States, Doctors, Leading National Groups (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Elder Financial Abuse on the Rise (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Has elder abuse or guardianship abuse ever affected you personally? (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Checklist for Elder Abuse (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Elderly Abuse (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- What is a conservatorship? CorruptProbateJudges.com (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Written Testimony of Latifa S. Ring (NOTEGA) to the Senate Special Committee on Aging for the record on recent Elder Abuse and Exploitation Hearing (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)