Non-conservator * was appointed personal representative? Dad died intestate? What?
- Janice Cagle, Cedar County, MO public administrator & conservator & co-guardian of my father, Ronald Richard Kirkwood
- Peter A. Lee, (Missouri Bar No. 55172) attorney for Janice Cagle AND guardian ad lidem (conveniently) for my father, Ronald Richard Kirkwood
- Elizabeth V. Rohrs, (Missouri Bar No. 31433) attorney representing Mary Hackbirth Kirkwood * ( see photo below )
- Cedar County Probate Court in care of Melinda Gumm, Cedar County, MO court clerk
I received all 4 notifications back signed and delivered. Mary Catherine Kirkwood *, (as listed this time), (see photo below) was then appointed personal representative of my father’s estate & that he died intestate. NOTE: Mary * was appointed co-guardian and NOT CONSERVATOR in the Guardianship proceedings (Case No: 10CD-PR0059), despite her requests & application. The Circuit Court of Cedar County, Missouri Probate Division, Judge Dennis D. Reaves, then put all fiduciary responsibility back in her hands on September 30, 2011?!?
Clearly this makes absolutely no sense.
isolate, medicate, take the estate
- Fear of Living (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Missouri Senate Backs Expansion of Elder Abuse Law (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Grief and Alzheimer’s — Anguish Over Multiple Losses (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- No one should ever become… (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Rosa Parks Estate Looted by Attorneys and Judge, Lawyer Alleges (abcnews.go.com)
Posted on March 7, 2012, in Aging Parents, Conservator, Death, Elder Law & Finances, Guardianship, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Last Will & Testament, Law, Letters of Administration, Personal Representative, Probate Court, Ron Kirkwood, Ronald Richard Kirkwood, Senior Citizens, Senior Issues, Seniors, Supervised Administration, Ward, Will of Ronald Richard Kirkwood and tagged Aging Parents, Case No: 10CD-PR00059, Case No: 11CD-PR00088, Cedar County, Cedar County Missouri, Certified Mail, Circuit Court of Cedar County, Conservator, Conservatorship, Court clerk, Death, Deputy Clerk, Elder Law & Finances, End of Life & Grief, Estate, Estate of Ronald Richard Kirkwood, executor, Father, Fiduciary, Guardianship, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Intestacy, intestate, Janice Cagle, judicial accountability, June 21 2011, Kirkwood, Last Will & Testament, Law, Legal guardian, Letters of Administration, Missouri, Personal Representative, probate, Probate Court, Probate Division, Protectee, Public administration, Ron Kirkwood, Ronald Richard Kirkwood, Senior Citizens, Senior Issues, Seniors, Supervised Administration, Veterans, Victims, Ward, Will of Ronald Richard Kirkwood. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.