The Best Alzheimers Caregiver Tool of Them All, Harvey
I love watching these videos of Dotty & Harvey, her talking parrot. What a neat tool in caregiving for Alzheimer’s & Dementia-related diseases. I can’t wait to bring Harvey with me to work & see him in action live. Thank you Bob DeMarco for all you do! ~ Lark E. Kirkwood
- 10 Ways to Volunteer with Family Caregivers (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- New Approach to Alzheimer’s Dementia Caregiving Reaches Global Audiences (prweb.com)
- Alzheimer’s and Music: “Conducting” an Emotional Visit to My Beloved, Demented Romanian Soul Mate (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- 8 Rules for New Caregivers (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Music may protect against effects of Alzheimer’s (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
Posted on February 12, 2012, in Alzheimer's, Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia, Caregiver, Caregivers, Caregiving, communication, Dementia, Music & Art and tagged Alzheimer's, Alzheimer's & Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia, Alzheimer's Reading Room, Alzheimers-disease, Art & Elders, Bob DeMarco, Caregiver, Caregiver Tools, Caregivers, Caregiving, Caretaking, Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient, communication, Dementia, Dotty, Harvey, Music & Art, Types of Dementia, Vascular Dementia. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.